Plywood and black grid mesh panels fit-out this shop-in-shop, featuring apparel and gear for bikers and outdoor sports. An elevated floor and a metallic grid from where to suspend lighting outline the retail area in the space, which is equipped with soft seating, a coffee station and a foosball to add to a relaxing shopping experience.
- Location: Agia Paraskevi, Greece
- Client: Client: Motodynamics S.A
- Year: 2018-2020
- Status: Built
- Architectural Design: Lowfat Architecture + Interiors with Vedi Projects, HMY
- Partner: Alexandros Patsis
- Project Architect: Evi Sougkara
- Associate Architect: Gerasimos Savas
- Construction: Lowfat Architecture+Interiors
- Photography: Panagiotis Voumvakis
Yamaha introduced a new design for its commercial spaces, seeking to revolutionize the way it presents its products. Lowfat liaised with local distributors and Yamaha Motors Co official distributor for Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and Albania, to apply the new design in more than 30 shops between 2018 to 2021.